1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Thanks for posting this, Heidi.
I hurt because I don’t hurt.
I see suffering, and cry for my inability to suffer.
A spoiled brat, a rich kid. The privileged one.
Miser. Possessive. Liar. Favorite.
FUCK MY TITLES
How I wish to throw them away.
How I wish to switch my shitty life with someone else.
Because I feel apathy.
I fear fit my uncaring. For it will lead to nothingness.
I wish to hurt.
I switch from being highly strung and motivated to disgustingly apathetic.